The official launch and of the Hyundai venue is confirmed on my 2019. It is going to be a grand opening with the unveiling of a brand-new SUV, and there will be a few interesting points that you must note regarding the launch. Prices will range from 8 to 12 lakhs. The vehicles will be both diesel and petrol. One has to wait for the official debut to see what Hyundai has to offer with the launch of its new Vehicle. The is predicted to have the best features compared to other Hyundai cars.
The Venue is going to be spacious for passengers to fit it and you will be able to explore many options for the latest Hyundai vehicles. There will be a few announcements that are more official but here is some extra information for you –
Styling – The features of Venue will include bumper-mounted headlamps, integrated DRL’s and Kona – like styling. On the edges of the bonnet are the lamps that look like LED indicators. The top variant/model of the vehicle is available with dual tone 16-inch alloy wheels including 205/60 section Tires. There are tail lamps at the rear of the Vehicle. The interiors of the Vehicle are full black with silver inserts around the steering wheel and AC vents.
Features of the Hyundai –
1. The E-Sim technology will notify you about the vehicle with text alerts, speed alerts and geo-fencing when the vehicle goes out of the perimeter set by you.
2. There will be a semi-digital instrument cluster in the Venue suggested by Spy shots.
3. Essential features will include auto AC, adjustable steering, front and rear headrests, Android auto, Apple car play, large touch screen, infotainment system.
4. There will also be possibilities of six airbags, wireless mobile charger, ABS with EBD, auto dimming and headlamps like other Hyundai cars.
Power Engines –
• Both petrol and diesel options are available
• The 1.0-liter Turbocharged will produce 100-120 PS of power with 172Nm torque in the Petrol Car. In addition, a 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission is available.
• There might be Verna’s 1.4-litre diesel unit.
• The same 1.4 –liter petrol engine makes 100 PS and 132Nm in the Verna and that is expected to be on offer. If you are expecting a standard SUV car for you and your family then this is the best option out there, and Hyundai has always been a very reputed brand with several customers who have received excellent services and quality with these Vehicles.