Hyundai cars have been, for a long time, one of the best Korean car brands available in the market. The cars manufactured by Hyundai are extremely popular among car owners for their spectacular interiors, low price point, versatile and user-friendly features and an overall appealing stature that can accommodate families and people of all types. There is a large assortment of Hyundai cars that are loved by customers worldwide.
Here are some tips by the Hyundai car experts that you can use to ensure that your Hyundai continues to perform at the top of its game to deliver the best service possible to your family and you.
Maintenance tips for a petrol car
- Make sure to always check and maintain the air filter of your car. The air filter is like the lungs of your car, without it, your car won’t run. If the air filters are clogged, the engine of your car will be impacted and the fuel efficiency will also decrease.
- Always check the engine oil level and the brake fluid level from time to time.
- It is also extremely important to take proper care of the car battery to ensure a long and healthy life span of your Hyundai car. Make sure the battery is securely mounted and the top is kept dry and clean.
Maintenance tips for Diesel cars
Many people prefer to go for a Diesel car because of the cheaper price of fuel and because diesel is considered to be more economical. However, it is of absolute noteworthiness to know that you must never compromise on the quality of the diesel fuel.
- If you do try to save on fuel costs, you might end up damaging the injector which is expensive to replace.
- Like the injector, the turbocharger is another element of a diesel car that needs proper care. To protect the longevity of your turbocharger, always let your car to cool down after you’ve driven it.
Another important tip is to try to replace your engine oil once every year or at least after every 15,000 km driven on the car.
General tips for both petrol and diesel powered Hyundai cars
- Complete all the initial free services after you’ve bought your dream Hyundai car. Send your car for all the general services recommended by the dealers on a regular basis. It is considered ideal to send your car for servicing after every 7000 Km.
- Be very particular about replacing the tires regularly whenever the threads of the tires appear to be coming off.
- It is also crucial that you maintain the correct air pressure while driving.
- Another important tip is to make sure you use only proper fuel with no impurities.
- When it comes to Hyundai cars, they have a pretty good span of reliability but it is also better to remain cautious. So it is recommended to check your battery indicator from time to time after your car turns 3-years old.
- Lastly, try to park your car in the shade as much as possible to avoid thermal and UV damage to your car.
Hyundai cars are a great option for your family, for driving on rough terrain, crossing cities, etc. However, it is your responsibility to take proper care of your car to extend its longevity and efficient functioning to the maximum. We hope these tips from the experts help in keeping your Hyundai car like brand new.